Sports Facilities -Talbot Road Recreation Ground
In agreement with Tandridge District Council, these sporting facilities are now being managed by Lingfield Parish Council.
Tennis Court Bookings Football and Pavilion
The tennis court has been refurbished in 2012. There is no need to book . Just turn up to play. If you require changing facilities or lights then please contact the parish clerk on 01342 835557.
For dates available, details of hire conditions, charges or to book please contact:
Fay Elwood, Lingfield Parish Council. Tel: 01342 835557 or e-mail: email@example.com
Arrangements will then be made to open the pavilion, the court and to put up the nets and arrange sports equipment and lights etc as required. Please note the following:
- Please use tennis shoes or soft soled trainers on the hard court to protect the surface.
- No cars are permitted inside the perimeter gates of the Talbot Road Recreation Ground.
- All organisers, i.e. team captains or those making the booking, are responsible for due care being taken by their team members. For example, considerate parking in Talbot Road; behaviour of teams on the pitch, inside the ground, in the pavilion and on the court.
- Please use the litter bins provided.
- Your co-operation and prompt payment will be appreciated and will determine whether future bookings will be accepted.
- Off-street free car parking is available in Gunpit Road car park.
Senior Teams £48 per game including use of the pavilion
Junior Teams £18 per game including use of the pavilion
Adult practice session £27.50 per 2 hour session on the hard court with lights as needed; £15 per 1 hour session
Junior practice session £10 per 1 hour session with lights as needed
Adult Games £15 per hour including use of court and lights
Junior Games £10 per hour including use of court and lights
Adults £15 per hour including use of court and lights
Juniors £10 per hour including use of court and lights
Hire of pavilion can be made by special arrangement.